- Professionals, students, academicians, industrialists and any researchers as real or legal persons who have original projects or project ideas in the “Who Can Participate?” tab can participate in the 5th International Food R&D Brokerage Event. All participants of this Event deem to declare that they shall follow all regulations of the Project Specification prepared within the frame of the event.
- The projects to be presented by project owners are expected to be the projects that can be adapted to production and used by the industrialists.
- The projects which were presented in the Food R&D Brokerage Events organized in the past years shall not be evaluated.
- It is possible to present project to the Brokerage Event in group. In group project applications, the name of one participant is required to be stated as the project leader/representative.
- In project applications, there is no limit on the number of the projects. The same person/group can apply to Brokerage Event with multiple projects.
- Aegean Exporters' Associations ("EIB") shall have the right of publishing and archiving all project proposals exhibited in Food R&D Brokerage Event, and exhibiting them in Turkey and abroad pursuant to the regulation in article 7.3 of this Specification.
- Aegean Exporters' Associations do not bear any responsibility for legal problems arising from the inauthenticity of the project proposals within the Brokerage Event. Whole responsibility belongs to the participant/group.
Ataturk Cad. No: 382
Alsancak - IZMIR / TURKEY